A video of a presentation I gave at the 2012 China Internet Research Conference in Los Angeles was recently posted online. Thanks to the USC US-China Institute for making this video available on their website. The presentation is a bit rushed (our speaking time was cut from 20 minutes to 10 minutes with virtually no warning, yikes!), but it gives a quick overview of some of the arguments I make about e-sports and the cultivation of “patriotic leisure.” You can check out the video on youtube here.
- @globaljourn To be clear, I believe there are cases in which people may have problematic relationships to digital g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago
- Hear me take part in a discussion about Internet addiction in China (yes, the debate still rages) on today's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago
- An oldie but still my fav. defense of net neutrality @iamjohnoliver @LastWeekTonight The dingo is watching the baby! goo.gl/7EmxA8 9 months ago
- Check out the website of @EFF for a taste of our dystopian future if we don't protect net neutrality today! eff.org/deeplinks/2017… 9 months ago
- @william_partin @FDGconf @ybika @ekwitkowski @abestein Looking forward to this!! Thanks @ybika for organizing! 10 months ago