It has been a busy and exciting few months, and I am happy to announce that I have accepted a tenure-track position as Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication Studies at Pace University in NYC. This semester I am teaching the following: Digital Cultures, Communication & Popular Culture, and Public Speaking. Aside from that, a course that I taught while at MIT has just been published on their Open Courseware site! Please check out my Technopanics class and let me know what you think! I am always open to suggestions for how to workshop and improve the course content. Finally, I am looking forward to the forthcoming publication of my latest journal article, a piece written about the Chinese “diaosi” (loser) meme and its implications. The article will appear in a special issue of the Journal China Information, edited by Professor Guobin Yang. As soon as it becomes available I will share a link to it here on my site.
- An oldie but still my fav. defense of net neutrality @iamjohnoliver @LastWeekTonight The dingo is watching the baby! goo.gl/7EmxA8 1 month ago
- Check out the website of @EFF for a taste of our dystopian future if we don't protect net neutrality today! eff.org/deeplinks/2017… 1 month ago
- @william_partin @FDGconf @ybika @ekwitkowski @abestein Looking forward to this!! Thanks @ybika for organizing! 1 month ago
- Congrats @nwfisk! Can't wait to read it! blogs.lse.ac.uk/parenting4digi… 7 months ago
- Job opening in Communication Studies at Pace University NYC campus! Come be my colleague! apply.interfolio.com/39276 9 months ago