I’m happy to announce that I’ll be participating in a series of public panel discussions about Chinese youth at the Brookings Institution on April 24th. The panel will bring together American scholars and scholars from the Institute of Sociology at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences. Find more information and the full program here.
- @ybika the one conversation I had with a team manager involved discussion of recruiting models, teaching them to play, and creating a pin... 3 months ago
- @ybika Chinese just says “season 1” 3 months ago
- @ybika @ybika aw, thanks! I’ve certainly not even scratched the surface, but I know of a few young grad students co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @ybika @william_partin Unfortunately, I know very little about the dynamics of livestreaming in China, but if you w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @globaljourn To be clear, I believe there are cases in which people may have problematic relationships to digital g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 months ago