I’m happy to announce that I’ll be participating in a series of public panel discussions about Chinese youth at the Brookings Institution on April 24th. The panel will bring together American scholars and scholars from the Institute of Sociology at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences. Find more information and the full program here.
- Congrats @nwfisk! Can't wait to read it! blogs.lse.ac.uk/parenting4digi… 4 months ago
- Job opening in Communication Studies at Pace University NYC campus! Come be my colleague! apply.interfolio.com/39276 6 months ago
- Great article about the outsourcing of censorship, data janitors, and Fake News at Facebook via @NPR n.pr/2dauWvy 6 months ago
- RT @UniofOxford: What percentage of people who play video games are 'addicted'? Research from @oiioxford po.st/LeZ2K4 https://t.… 6 months ago
- RT @yananw: Chinese villages are suffering for our phones. Happy to have helped with this incisive @peterwhoriskey report https://t.co/jERf… 7 months ago