- Congrats @nwfisk! Can't wait to read it! blogs.lse.ac.uk/parenting4digi… 5 months ago
- Job opening in Communication Studies at Pace University NYC campus! Come be my colleague! apply.interfolio.com/39276 7 months ago
- Great article about the outsourcing of censorship, data janitors, and Fake News at Facebook via @NPR n.pr/2dauWvy 7 months ago
- RT @UniofOxford: What percentage of people who play video games are 'addicted'? Research from @oiioxford po.st/LeZ2K4 https://t.… 7 months ago
- RT @yananw: Chinese villages are suffering for our phones. Happy to have helped with this incisive @peterwhoriskey report https://t.co/jERf… 8 months ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I recently wrote a post for ChinaBeat, entitled “From Monkey King to Mao: Cultivating Games with Chinese Characteristics.” In this post I explore the efforts of the Chinese government to promote games with Chinese cultural content, from games based upon … Continue reading
I was recently interviewed about digital gaming in China for Agenda Beijing, Beijing’s “Premier Business Lifestyle Magazine.” You can find that interview online here.